San Francisco, CA – March 10, 2016 – Zen Studios, acclaimed developer of hit digital games, is excited to announce that its pinball platform is coming to Oculus Rift in Pinball FX2 VR. Featuring advanced physics, detailed 3D graphics and robust social features combined with an immersive virtual reality experience, Pinball FX2 VR is pinball like you’ve never experienced before!
Pinball FX2 VR replicates the atmosphere of real-life pinball machines in a virtual play space, while presenting gameplay features and effects that you simply cannot recreate on a physical machine. Additionally, the game’s rich scoreboards will track your Pro Score, Team Score, table stats, and more to let you compete against players from all over the world.
Harnessing the power of Rift, Pinball FX2 VR is an exciting new way for people to play pinball, moving beyond the silver ball and to a mesmerizing VR experience. Animated toys spring to life on stunningly active table environments with spectacular depth.
Creating a brand new way to play pinball that deftly combines the look and feel of digital pinball with the sensation of a real-world experience, Pinball FX2 VR is the premiere place for pinball action on Rift.
- Unprecedented table visuals, lighting, 3D models and the most advanced ball physics on Rift
- Includes three beautifully crafted tables: Mars, Secrets of the Deep and Epic Quest
- Explore a stunning beachside mansion that houses the tables
- Immersive VR environments for each table
- Robust social features, including Pro Score and Team Score leaderboards, detailed table statistics, and achievements!
Pinball FX2 VR launches on Rift March 28, 2016. For more information on Pinball FX2 VR, please visit blog.zenstudios.com.
Source: Zen Studios Press Release